fbpx

INDIA

  • Jharkhand
  • Bengaluru

ADVANTAGES OF OUR DATA CENTERS

LOWEST LATENCY

Tianzhu Tech Solutions centers are located in best possible availability, efficiency and security.

FINANCIAL GAINS

Hosting Data Center services with us will help to reduce your overall IT Infra budget. One can host applications directly in data center of Tianzhu Tech Solutions and our team will take care of best up time and services.

BETTER CONNECTIVITY

In Data Centers, we have integrated the entire tier-1 ISP to provide best uptime. These ISPs are in BGP routing to avoid any downtime.

BEST SUPPORT:

Our Data Centers provide managed services to the client. These services include managing the application, updating patches, OS installation. We provide 24×7 support to our clients.

ENVIRONMENT

99% of Tianzhu Tech Solutions hosting rooms are free from air conditioning, The Water cooling enables 70% of heat emitted by the processors to be dispersed, Air cooling evacuates the remaining 30%, Energy costs halved.

IMPROVED NETWORK SECURITY

Our Data Centers offer state-of-the-art network security, including fully updated firewalls / IDS applications to detect and prevent unauthorized intrusions into the clients’ systems. We have employed the qualified technical personnel with reputed certifications like CCNA and MCSE to monitor the networks 24×7 and alert clients of any potential trouble